Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Nabooti Island

This is the 7th island that came out on Poptropica, and it's fairly easy. The people here have an African-type look, so I copied the vendor's outfits.


Here's how I got them...

Girl version
  • I got the necklace and dress from the vendor on Nabooti island (just a bit to the left of the blimp)
  • I got the lipstick from the Biker in the store
  • I got the hair and freckles from the girl on Main Street on Cryptids island (just a bit left)
Boy version
  • I used any "normal" hair - almost any hair would work
  • I got the smile from a random person - any mouth would work
  • I got the necklace and "dress" from the vendor on Nabooti island (just a bit to the left of the blimp)
REMINDER: To customize someone, click on the green shirt in the left-hand corner of the screen, than click on the person you want to customize. To get things in the store you need credits - you get credits from completing an island or if you have a membership.

You can see the walkthrough in a separate post. 


No comments:

Post a Comment