Thursday, July 14, 2016

Poptropicon Costume

Hey guys! It's been a long time, but on a break I found myself logging into Poptropica and I couldn't resist completing the latest islands and coming up with a few new costumes. I don't intend to make walkthroughs anytime soon, but for now, here are some costumes. Poptropicon is kind of a wacky island filled with dressed up characters, so really, you can be anything you want. Check out the Other Costumes page for many, many ideas of any character you could possibly want to be, from Katniss to Harry Potter to a fairy. While I was completing the island, here is the costume I used:

Again, you could really do whatever you want, but in this costume I felt like my own type of hero, well equipped and cool looking, while also being kind of geeky :) Perfect for defeating Omegon. I originally wanted to wear wings, but it seems like the wings from Tinker Bell are gone. I tried using the wings from the Angel costume, but they would annoyingly flap. So... here's what I'm left with.
  • Tiara from Fairy Queen
  • Classic wavy hair
  • Belt from Robin Hood
  • Tank top from woman flying kite on Crypids, go left
  • Pink skirt from Shrink Ray Island, go right and into the Science Fair and customize it from the girl about 3 people down
Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment