Saturday, July 13, 2013

Catching Up

I was on vacation for the last week+, so I'm just gonna catch up on some Creator stuff:

Monday, July 8, 2013

Beware the Fire Cow!

Only this week, you can see the rare Fire Cow on Poptropica. Jump on a bike and take a look!

avatar image
BLACK WIDOW
I think it's an ad, which my Poptropican is too old for. But check it out if you can!

Friday, July 12, 2013

LEGO CUUSOO -- the drive to 10,000!

I may play the part on the blog, but Poptropica's true evil overlord is Jeff Kinney, and he demands that we step up and get our LEGO CUUSOO project over the finish line.

Don't let the smile fool you. He's planning dire things for the Poptropica Creators if we can't reach 10,000 supporters for Dr. Hare's Lair.

Besides, shouldn't there be more than one of these sets in the world? The one you see in the picture is the only one! You can help us move this project forward and perhaps get more sets into people's hands. Sovote for Dr. Hare's Lair today if you're over 13, or if you're not, ask someone over 13 to cast a vote for you!


avatar image
DR. HARE
It's Jeff Kinney! Yeah, vote for that LEGO thing. Oh and BTW someone anonymous asked me to write more walkthroughs so I'm gonna try to do Zomberry next. kbye.

No comments:

Post a Comment