Friday, May 17, 2013

What's New?

Okay, two big (sort of) announcements from the Creators here... First, there's free goodies for Virus Hunter - a wallpaper and postcards!


This doesn't tell us much... Anyways, you can get the postcards, which are pretty cool, here: http://www.poptropica.com/island-tour/island-extras/virusHunter-postcards.pdf

Now. There's something called the Poptropica Shop! I got super excited when I first saw it, but it really isn't that great. Go to www.poptropica.com/shop, and they're selling all the stuffed animals and stuff they already were, plus you can get t-shirts, jackets, and hoodies with your avatar on it. Perfect if you want to show off your costume, but they're pretty expensive ($20 - $40). Here's an example:
(Yes, I know, I'm Creepy Hammer, though I prefer Lightning Girl or lightninggirl20. Yes, isn't that embarrassing? There are worse ones I guess...) So, enjoy!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment