Tuesday, April 30, 2013

"The archives"

We've got another post from Captain Crawfish here... Not much activity from the Creators, and they STILL haven't announced Virus Hunter Island! I'm guessing they're going to announce it the day before or something... Anyways, here's what he said:

Tuesday, April 30, 2013

One from the archives

Digging through my desk today, I found an old notebook. Inside I saw some long-forgotten ideas for a Poptropica Island.

This is probably from late 2007 or 2008, right after Poptropica got started. As we developed it a little more, the "Haunted Amusement Park" took on a slightly different form (and name), but it didn't end up becoming a real Island.

You never know, I guess.

avatar image
CAPTAIN CRAWFISH
(Click on the image to enlarge it) What do you think? What "form" is he talking about? I mean, there's a haunted mansion card in the store, and there's like tricks and stuff on Mystery Train, which is the first thing I thought of when I read this... What is he talking about? Is he hinting a new island or what? Where are there clowns? Hmmm...

1 comment: